Robobrew V3 Review, 2020. READ this before buying
Any homebrewer spends much time trying to compare a kit with other products, asking experts and discussing with fellow homebrewers before going ahead with the buy. You are right to be sceptical of the mechanism and usage as this system is different from any of your old brewing kit. However, its advanced features and solid design will definitely win you over. Here, I have discussed the same in details below so that you can get a better understanding of this product.
Features of Robobrew V3
An all-in-one solution to your brewing woes, the Robobrew version three is decked with all the necessary features to boil your own brew with your recipes and blends. It comes with an all-grain brewing system, with a capacity of nine gallons and a digitized controller that is built into the design and an attached pump that is perfect for recirculation.
- One of the major features of the Robobrew V3 is the fact that it comes in a portable design and uses 110v of power for efficient functioning and can be used anywhere.
- It's an electric brewing system that brings all the equipment required in brewing your own beer into one stainless steel body that is effectively priced as per your wish.
- It has precise elements that help in heating and boiling your mash.
- It also has an in-built pump for recirculation and a removable grain basket to keep your brew as smooth and grain-free as possible.
- It has a digital monitor attached to its body, with a resistant control tab that allows you to regulate temperatures with ease and a spigot that facilitates easy transfer of the brewed liquid.
- It stands out from other systems with its unique dual heating mechanism, of 1000Watts and 500Watts that is powered from a single plug point. You can easily control their use by means of individual switches or turn them both on every time you need to amp of the temperatures
As a connoisseur of home brewing, you’ll find it extremely advantageous that you got all the necessary systems and mechanisms in one machine and did not have to go looking for add-on gadgets for a perfect brew. Although you may have had tried your hands at malt extract brewing, the all grain brewing concept of this device will be a pleasant change.
On your brew day, all you have to do is, plug your Robobrew in the kitchen socket, put in the grains for mashing and use its dedicated boiling and heating mechanisms to add water and convert the grains into a wort. The digital temperature control pad is a friendly addition as you could easily understand and follow instructions for the mix.
The compact design, with the pump at the bottom, is on-point for anyone. You can carry it and place it anywhere around the house. You can even brew your beer while watching the T.V. Another great fact that struck out about this brewing system is that, the dual heating elements run from the same plug. The two elements are 1000 watts and 500 watts respectively and you could use them one by one or both at same time to get the desired heat.
Your first brew on the Robobrew V3 will taste exactly as you wanted. Thus, the use of this brewing system will give you the confidence to brew your own beer and experiment with different blends and recipes. It's easy to use technology, and the smart design will make it one of your best investments to date.
- Its advanced features, with the digital temperature control and heating and boiling systems, make it very easy to use, for amateurs and experts alike.
- The small and portable design is quite convenient for small homeowners who have space constraints or even people who want to juggle the art of beer brewing with household chores.
- The transfer and recirculation of the wort are done efficiently with the helpful in-built transfer and re-circulation pumps.
- A unique and powerful dual heating system that comprises of a total of 1500Watts. The heating systems of 1000watts and 500watts can be used individually as well.
- The price is quite worthy of the features being provided.
- Some parts of the system could have had stronger and more durable metal in the build.
- Users may have to spend a bit of time on setting the temperatures and volume indicators as per their needs before the system can work efficiently.
Why Robobrew V3 is Worth Your Money ?
The Robobrew’s third version, V3 brings the classic features of the earlier versions together in a more enhanced and compact format at a very affordable price.
- It comes with superior functionality as compared to many other home brewing machines that cost quite high.
- One of the main reasons to try this system is the fact that you don’t have to spend a lot on add-on devices for better performance.
- The construction and design are quite sturdy and solid as well for a great brew.
My friends have been having a smooth run with this system and haven’t faced any functionality issues to date.
Even I am looking forward to creating even better beer brews in the future and utilize this brewing system to brew some great-tasting batches of my favourite drink.