Best Beer Holder for Bike – 5 ingenious beer-carriers for your ride
What can be better than a long, challenging cross-country bike ride? A fresh bottle of ice-cold beer to look forward to at the end of it!
Carrying beer on your bicycle will mean a 2-part purchase: you will need a cage, along with the container for the beer. Some companies offer a 2-in-1 product tackling both these features, while others specialize in either one.
We have a unique collection of products that bring some of the best of these together.
Let’s start with our beer bots!
1. Stanley Mountain Vacuum Mug
You’ll love Stanley’s’ Mountain Vacuum Switchback Mug. Stanley has an entire online store of goodies for people who are looking for quality food and beverage storage devices for grand adventures and out-door cookware. Their barware is worth a look at with options that will definitely have something for everyone!
- Iced drinks stay chilled for up to 36 hours in the Stanley.
- The performance-ready product comes with a grit-guard, carrier finger-loop and push-button lid for ease and convenience.
- Their delectable life-time warranty and impeccable reputation ticks all the right boxes.
2. BrüMate Hopsulator
We can’t tell you enough about the Hopsulator! Their double-walled insulated stainless-steel cooler is a sight to behold for their swanky palette to choose from. They have specific holders for slim cans and 12oz bottles.
- Double-walled insulation with extra copper layer keeps your slim cans 12oz bottles 20 times cooler than the average thermos holder.
- It comes with a push-lock system to secure your drink, a no-slip base and no-sweat technology to keep any surface condensation-free.
- Easily fits in bike cup-holders on bikes and other vehicles.
3. B3Bike Six-Pack Beer Bottle Bike Carrier
This one comes for your next post-ride party - imagine breaking out a six-pack without the hassle of broken bottles or the cumbersome weight. Check out this affordable 6-pack carrier from B3Bike!
- Durably made, spacious and secure.
- Versatile for family picnics, camping trips, or off-trail adventures.
- Fool-proof, worry-free installation.
For a separate cage or holder, here are a few great options:
TwoFish Growler Quick Cage
- 5-inch diameter
- able to hold a 60oz insulated stainless steel bottle easily.
- The two Velcro straps hold the device in place securely
The only negative mark on this cage was the accuracy of dimension - please ensure you get the right measurement for your beer holder!
Kemimoto ATV Cup Holder
- 28oz loading capacity
- Made of crack-proof material
- Alligator-clamp versatile gripper for secure holding
4. MIZATTO 2 Pack Bike Cup Holder
The Mizatto cup holder is as simple as it is genius. The coolest part is that this could be a standalone holder with no need for an insulated bottle.
- Three-way securing system, giving your booze a lot more stability
- Large holding capacity at 12-32oz.
- Oxford fabric
- Insulated with 20 CC PEVA system that might keep your bottle cool for at least a short while!
5. Kemimoto Bar Cup Holder
This is another exciting entry in the holder category!
- Made of 600D Oxford fabric - durable, washable
- Adjustable to 12-24oz bottles or insulated flasks with the draw-string.
- Anti-slip feature holds the bottle in place.
- Mesh pockets for more storage on the go!
Our favorite part is the alligator clamp detail, made of high-quality aluminum mounting clamps adjustable to a 360-degree radius - easy to install and use!
There are many products that perform really well as beer holders for bikes, but our fav from this list is the Stanley Mountain Vacuum Switchback Mug, paired with the Kemimoto ATV Cup Holder. This pair brings the best beer holder for bike!
What to look for in a beer holder for your bike:
A holder for a beer can or bottle performs a different function than a cup holder, or holder of any other kind. You want your holder to perform the following functions, as a minimum, if you are serious about enjoying a cold bubbly at the end of a tough ride:
- Insulation: so that you can count on that crisp coolness even on the hottest days
- Protection: a secure carrier ensures that your bubbly is not going to land all over you when you open it.
- Functional: you want your purchase to solve a problem you’re facing.
- Looks: who can resist the urge to look the part when you get the chance?
- Versatility: the best buys are multi-purpose and stretch your dollar a little further, happily!
Here’s hoping the lockdown will lift soon and give us a break from indoor sports like the foostables and new opportunities to go adventuring in the outdoors!
With technology developing further and faster, there are a lot of exciting things to look forward to! Whatever your choice from this list, you will have the best experience in cooling off with an ice-cold beer after a long ride through the trails.