6 Best Beer Tower Dispensers and Tubes 2021
Beer tower dispensers or beer tubes are a necessary addition to every homebrewer’s arsenal for the comfort and convenience they bring. The dispensers are tubular in nature, and they are fitted with a faucet that makes it possible to pour beer. They are ideal for parties, and they will also make a nice addition to a keg or kegerator for those who desire to use them for home brewing.
In most cases, the beer tubes are made of different parts, with the main component of holding beer being a plastic tube or a jug fitted with a spigot at the base. Depending on your preferences, you may go for beer towers with simple designs, or you might as well go for those with complicated designs, with some having features such as LED lights and ice chambers. But that notwithstanding, the beer tubes are available in a variety of styles, designs, and shapes, and it will be entirely up to you to choose the ones which you feel best suits your needs.
Top 6 Beer Towers and Tubes
1. Refinery Beer Tower Dispenser
The Refinery beer tower dispenser with Pro-Pour tap will make a magnificent centerpiece for your home bar. With its eccentric design and towering height, it will immediately become the focal point in any home bar or party where it shall be used. But it is not just the design that makes it is one of the best beer tubes you will find in the market today since it is accompanied by superior features to give you the comfort and the convenience you need to dispense and enjoy your beer. Some of the notable features include -
- Pro-pour tap with a detachable base to make it easy to get the perfect fill all the time
- A high storage capacity of 2.6 litres
- An ice rod for perfectly chilling the drinks
- Stylish details that will make it stand out
• Detachable weighted base
• Ice rod for extra chilling
• Easy to clean
2. Lighted Beer Tower with Ice Tube
This Lighted Beer Tower with Ice Tube is a great feature for anyone who wants to add style and functionality to their home bars. The design is simple, but it does a very good job of keeping and preserving home beers. The design of the tower features a shaft provides beautiful illumination that will add more beauty and appeal to the tube.
With a large capacity of up to 3 liters, the tower will make it easy for servers to keep the rounds coming instead of having to keep on filling the pitchers every now and then. With the added ice tube, you are guaranteed to have a cold drink flowing through the tube until the party is over.
• Simple but functional design
• The large capacity of up to 3 liters
• Easy to clean
• Fragile tap knob
3.Wyndham House 3.5 Liter Beverage Dispenser
Here is another multipurpose beverage dispenser you could use for home beers, sangria, rum, and coke among other drinks you may want to enjoy at home or at a party. The 3.5-liter beverage dispenser comes with enough capacity that will ensure that drinks will be flowing long enough to keep everyone entertained.
In addition to providing you with a means to effortlessly and conveniently serve your drinks, its magnificent design is eye-catching enough to turn it into a focal point in your home bar or during the party. As far as the features go, the following are included -
- The body is made with ABS material
- Has a removable tap for easy cleaning
- Can hold up to 7 pints
• Good capacity of up to 3.5 liters
• Features a beautiful design
• Can be used for dispensing a variety of drinks
• Has a fragile pour level
4. Goplus Beer Tower Dispenser 3L
The Goplus Beer Tower Dispenser is another worthy consideration if you are looking for a versatile tower that will give you a great deal of convenience in your home bar or during a party. It is not just beautiful design and aesthetics it boasts of, but also it has every enviable feature you may wish to have in a decent beer tube. They include but not limited to -
- A transparent container with a clear scale to let you meter the amount of beer you dispense
- A high-quality spigot to guarantee a steady and consistent flow
- A large capacity of 3 liters as well as removal ice that will ensure proper chilling of the beer
- Made from rugged, durable material
- Fitted with Led lighting that changes color randomly when the tube is in use
• Good capacity of 3 liters
• Simple to use and clean
• Beautiful design
• Strong and durable
5. Beer Tubes Conic Metal Beverage Tower Dispenser
This is a cone-shaped metallic beer dispenser ranked among the top in the industry. Its design is simple and classic and has every feature you will require from a decent dispenser. Some of the notable features include -
- It is a tabletop beverage dispenser
- Has a large capacity of up to 100 ounces
- It is made from Tritan Plastic Tube
- Features a modular design with a separate tube, tap and a replaceable base
- Easy to transport
• Large capacity
• Long lasting
• Easy to transport
6. Beer Tower Dispenser with a Football Base
If you love football and beer, then this beer tower dispenser was made for fans like you. The design is simple, with the greatest highlight being the brown football base. With a capacity of 100oz, you can comfortably and conveniently use it for both home parties and commercial applications as well. The notable features include -
- Designed for tabletop dispensation
- Can hold up to 100 ounces, hence, ideal for busy nights and large parties
- Made from Tritan Plastic which helps to keep the beverage cold for longer
- Commercial grade – it is ideal for use in high traffic bars and restaurants as well as for home bars
- Has a modular design – this features a separate tube, and replaceable base and taps which all contribute to its longevity
- Easy to transport – whether you want to set it up at home or in the restaurant, transporting this beer tower is relatively easy.
• Keeps beer cold for longer
• Slightly expensive for the quality
The above beer towers are among the best in the market currently, and getting any of them is guaranteed to give you a very good experience. No need to worry about serving beer in your home bars, party or restaurant when you can use these quality dispensers to simplify the task.
Beer Tower Buyer Guide
Though the beer towers are available in a variety of styles and designs, it is not automatic that whatever you choose will suffice for your needs. It is imperative to consider certain features that the beer towers must have if you desire to have a good experience with them. If you are in the market shopping for beer tower dispensers and tubes, here is a brief buyer guide to help you choose the most appropriate dispenser for your needs -
The size of the tower and the space available
The first consideration you have to make when thinking about buying a beer tower is the size and the space of the tower. The size of the tower should be primarily determined by the intended use. For example, a tower for a home party may not be the same size as a tower for installation in your pub or restaurant.
Once you have reconciled the required size, the next consideration is if you have adequate space for installing the beer tower. Remember, some of these towers can be very tall, and unless you have adequate space to set them in, you may end up with a not so good experience with them.
Balance and maintenance
In most cases, beer tubes will be placed in countertops where one can easily dispense the beer without any troubles. It is important that you assess carefully the exact location where the tube will be placed. Other than a stable and sturdy place for installation, you should also consider the design of the tube keenly to ensure that it comes with a well-designed base that will accord it more stability.
As far as maintenance goes, you should choose beer tubes that you can clean properly and without any hassles.
Again, this should be informed by the nature of operations to which you will subject the dispenser. For example, if you intend to use it for dispensing different kinds of beer, it will be imperative to clean it thoroughly before putting in a different beer to preserve the integrity of the beers.
The tube materials
It is not automatic that every beer tower dispenser is made from plastic, though this is the common material for the dispensers. There are other made from stainless steel and other materials. The material used in making the tower will have a direct impact on its longevity, and of course, its price.
Therefore, if you want a durable tower, be prepared to pay more, but if you want a decent tower for your day to day beer dispensation needs, then you can pick any of the plastic towers available in the stores once you determine that they will suit your needs.