Steps for ordering a Redwood-R-US Gift Certificate
- Select the amount of the gift certicate from the options below.
- Click on the shopping cart option.
- Click on the checkout option that applies to you.
- Fill out the required fields (Your name, address and Email).
and type the name of the person receiving the gift into the gift name
field. If you would also like us to email the information about the
gift certificate to the person, include their email address in the
message section of the checkout screen. If you would like us to mail
the Gift certificate to the person, enter their name into the gift address
Remember to leave a personalized message
for the person receiving the Gift.
- Select the payment option you will be using and submit the order.
- The gift recipient will receive a nice Gift Certificate in the mail and
inaddition will receive a email copy if you supply their email address.
Gift Certificate Fine Print
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through our web site, www.redwoodrus.com
toward the purchase of products listed in www.redwoodrus's on-line catalog
and sold by Redwwod-R-US (JCD Enterprises).
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay
for the balance.
- Gift certificates cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Gift certificates and their use on our web site are subject to our general
conditions of use.
- JCD Enterprises reserves the right to change these terms and conditions
from time to time at its discretion.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. If you have any
questions, please contact us.
- JCD Enterprises makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect
to gift certificates, including without limitations, any express or implied warranty
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in the event a gift
certificate code is nonfunctional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability,
shall be the replacement of such gift certificate. Certin state laws do not
allow limiations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation
of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclamers,
exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional
Copyright © 2000 Mink Enterprises LLC
We offer high qualitity hand made gifts made from Northern California